As the Vendor Coordinator, you’ll work with vendors, customers, and multiple team members. You’ll be the face for all vendor relationships ensuring we are producing high-quality work and exceptional customer experiences.
As Vendor Coordinator You Will:
- Source, interview, and on-board new Vendor partners
- Conducts research to identify qualified contractors to perform services in select areas
- Verifies certifications, insurance, licenses and payroll requirements
- Submits insurance certificates to Compliance Department for monitoring
- Prepares purchase orders for non-binding contractors
- Maintains a directory of contractor lists
- Ensure local team has enough Vendors to complete all work without encountering capacity concerns
- Conduct performance reviews, on-going training sessions, and deliver corrective counseling and/or disciplinary actions as needed to Vendors
- Prior coordinator/customer service experience
- A team-first mentality and eagerness to set & meet aggressive goals
- Incredible attention to quality, detail, and deadlines
- Outstanding math and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills – Proficiency with Excel.
- A knack for juggling many tasks, from phone calls to emails to tracking progress across multiple Vendors everyday
- Must be adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational abilities
- A positive attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to help grow our business